Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow!!

This is amazing, fantastic, revolutionary!  I am so excited.  The last time our area had this much snow was around ten years ago, and even then (since I was a youngster in those days) I don't think it was this much.  Last time I measured it was at 5" and counting.

Since it is snowing I thought I would make the best of it.  So I made a wooden rectangular box with no top for packing snow into and making snow blocks so we can make an igloo.  I tested it out and it works great.  After packing the snow in, I gave it a firm tap and out slid a perfect block of snow.  I hope to start building things tonight.  Well, I have to go eat dinner now.  Maybe I can post some pictures tomorrow.

Until next time,
Daniel.

1 comment:

  1. GET SOME PICTURES, BOY!!!! just kidding. take your time. :)

    ReplyDelete