Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon

Yesterday . . . no, the day before yesterday the family and I went and saw How to Train Your Dragon at the [two] dollar theater.  I have to say, I loved it.  Great story, great soundtrack, other than a very few things here and there, it is now one of my favorite animated movies yet.  I was thinking of writing my own review of the movie but after reading an article by N. D. Wilson on it which pretty much says everything I would've, I decided to just post a link to his article.

Here's the article.

And here's the awesome trailer:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUhygdAZIw

6 comments:

  1. I saw that movie at a dollar theater too, and it was so awesome!!! I seriously loved it... I've seen it twice already, and I'm addicted to the soundtrack. John Powell did such an AMAZING job! Right now, I'm actually reading the book "How to Train Your Dragon". The movie is WAY better. Like, I'm really surprised at how good the movie is relative to the book. Thanks for posting! (Btw, I read the article by N. D. Wilson. He pretty much said everything I was thinking... lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, when it comes to soundtracks, John Powell is the Man. I think his soundtrack to Bourne movies are awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie! I've only seen it once with some friends but in a few days I'm going to watch it with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it is awesome.

    May I ask, how did you come to find out about my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog by looking to see who all liked The Door Within Trilogy.

    ReplyDelete